VIENNA – Russian car and commercial-vehicle maker GAZ Group may add Dodge and Jeep cars to its portfolio. Russian website gazeta.ru, quoting sources close to Chrysler LLC, says GAZ plans to start assembling the Dodge Caliber and an undisclosed Jeep model. GAZ would start with assembly from semi-knocked-down kits and switch to completely knocked-down assembly later, a Chrysler source tells Ward’s. It is not clear which Jeep model would be built, but the brand uses the same platform as ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.