NIZHNIY NOVGOROD, Russia – Russia’s second-largest vehicle maker, OAO GAZ, is preparing for the production launch of a new 2.1L 4-cyl. diesel engine that will meet Euro III emissions standards. The intercooled, monoblock, 4-cyl. turbodiesel produces 110 hp and represents a further development of the Magna Steyr Group’s M1 engine, which GAZ builds under license. The new derivative was developed by GAZ in cooperation with Magna’s Steyr Motors GmbH subsidiary in Austria. The engines are ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.