Chinese car maker Geely Automobile Holdings Ltd. unveils its newest model, the Geely LG-1, also known as the Jingang or “King Kong” in English. More than 1,000 Chinese and foreign engineers worked on the vehicle development project, Geely says. The sedan measures 98.5 ins. (250.2 cm) in wheelbase and 170.9 ins. (434.2 cm) in overall length. Buyers can choose from 1.5L, 1.6L and 1.8L engines. The car will retail in China for about RMB70,000-RMB90,000 ($8,738-$11,235).
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.