Geely Holding Co. Ltd. – China's biggest non-state-owned car maker – says it will use Malaysia as its launch pad into Association of Southeast Asian Nations markets. Geely recently signed an agreement with Information Gateway Corp. Sdn Bhd to set up an assembly plant in Malaysia as a first step toward becoming a global player. Geely has set a long-term goal of selling two-thirds of the cars it produces annually outside of China. The Malaysian plant will have an initial annual capacity ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.