General Motors Corp. reintroduces the Ram Jet 350 for muscle-car aficionados in search of the classic styling of the 50s and 60s small block engine, with the amenities of current technologies. The all-new, 350-hp engine features an intake manifold styled like that the Ram Jet of yesteryear, but is electronically controlled and fuel-injected with the MEFI 3 controller. The engine lists for $6,195 and retails for $4,700. The Ram Jet 350 is currently available at GM Performance Parts ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.