From exotic to aeronautic, the Geneva Motor Show will offer something for everyone when it opens to the public March 2. For those with unlimited means, Ferrari SpA unveils a new 599 GTB 2-seat coupe, designed to replace the 575 Maranello. The all-aluminum Ferrari, powered by a V-12, is based on the new 612 Scaglietti. Chrysler Group displays a 5-passenger Dodge concept, the Hornet, powered by a 170-hp 1.6L supercharged 4-cyl. gasoline engine. Weighing in at 3,100 lbs. (1,409 kg), ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.