GENEVA – German auto makers are beginning to worry whether the political impasse between the U.S. and Germany on whether to initiate military action against Iraq will negatively impact sales of German-brand cars and trucks in the U.S. market. Executives from Germany’s leading luxury manufacturers – BMW AG, Mercedes-Benz AG and Audi AG – recently met with German government officials to urge them to build a bridge of peace with the U.S. quickly. German auto industry leaders ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.