Germany vehicle sales totaled 197,439 units for January 2010, down 5.1% vs. January 2009. January 2010 vehicles sales decreased 15.9% compared with December 2009 sales. Volkswagen was the leader in vehicle sales with a total of 69,137, resulting in a 35.0% market share. Related document: Ward’s Germany Vehicle Sales – January 2010
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.