Small and midsized suppliers need to adopt lean manufacturing to survive, Freudenberg-NOK Chief Executive Joseph Day tells attendees at the grand opening of the Michigan Manufacturing Training Center in Plymouth, MI. The new facility aims to educate sub-Tier One suppliers on how to eliminate waste and increase reliability. MMTC President Wilbur “Butch” Dyer says the center has adopted Freudenberg-NOK's benchmark GROWTTH (Get Rid Of Waste Through Team Harmony) initiative based on the Toyota ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.