Getrag Group celebrates the groundbreaking of a new production facility in Slovakia that will manufacture dual-clutch and motorcycle transmissions, gear wheels and other transmission parts. The plant is located in the Kechnec Industrial Park in Kechnec, about 12 miles (20 km) from Kosice, Slovakia's second-largest city. Getrag Group consists of the Getrag GmbH & Cie KG as well as Getrag Ford Transmissions GmbH, the 50-50 joint venture between Getrag and Ford Motor Co. The new Slovak ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.