VIENNA – Getrag Ford Transmissions GmbH, the 50-50 joint venture between Getrag GmbH & Cie KG and Ford Motor Co., will invest about €300 million ($400 million) to build a greenfield plant in Eastern Slovakia near Kosice. A memorandum of understanding was signed today with the Slovak government in the Slovak capital of Bratislava, confirming reports of the deal that leaked earlier this week. (See related story: Ford to Build Components Plant in Slovakia) The plant will be located in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.