DETROIT – Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. President and CEO Carlos Ghosn promises the world will see a production-ready version of the Skyline GT-R sports car – but not until October 2007 when it is unveiled at the Tokyo Motor Show. Why such a long ways off? “Because we want an exceptional car,” Ghosn tells reporters at an interview here at the North American International Auto Show. “If we’re doing just another performance car, we don’t want it. It has to be something extremely successful.” A ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.