Either Carlos Ghosn is about to prove his true genius once again or commit his first big blunder. In what is sure to become the ultimate case study for the change-is-good theory of management, the CEO of both France’s Renault and Japan’s Nissan announced earlier this month plans to uproot Nissan’s U.S. headquarters in Gardena, CA, and move it halfway across the country to Franklin, TN. The wagon train eastward will begin the migration in mid-2006 and arrive in full by 2008 with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.