PARIS – Renault SA Chairman Louis Schweitzer puts Carlos Ghosn's executive team in place, four months before Ghosn takes the helm of the French auto maker. In a surprise announcement preceding the changing of the guard, Renault says five of the seven spots on its executive board would be turned over by next summer. Schweitzer says he and Ghosn made the choices together and that it would be silly to do anything else. Schweitzer: Changes “sensible enough.” Francois Hinfray, executive ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.