Ward’s interviewed Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. CEO Carlos Ghosn, regarded by many as the most powerful and successful chief executive in the global auto industry, just before he delivered his keynote speech to the 2005 National Automobile Dealers Assn. convention in New Orleans Jan. 29. Ghosn will remain CEO at Nissan while assuming the same post at parent company Renault SA this spring. Renault holds a 44% stake in Nissan. The following is an edited version of the interview. Ward’s: When ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.