Surprise! Not all Baby Boomers are self-centered yuppies who want to drive a 2-seat roadster into the sunset with the top down and the wind in their thinning hair. Apparently many affluent Boomers now define luxury as the ability to share the wind-in-the-hair experience with as many people as possible: friends and family sitting in the back seat – maybe even the dog in the third row. Mini’s big sunroof adds spaciousness to small interior. Whatever the reason, the popularity ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.