TOKYO – The world today has two speeds: advanced industrial nations are adapting painfully to life in the slow lane, while developing nations are perking along at an enviable pace. In a recent, wide-ranging discussion at the Foreign Correspondents Club of Japan here, analysts from Global Insight Inc. explain the effect on the global auto industry. Measured by real gross domestic product, accelerating annual economic growth in China, India and other emerging markets will ease up in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.