Global auto makers this year are at a crossroads, grappling with both success and failure. As Australia’s industry races toward a third record-smashing sales year and Brazil hits new production heights thanks to rising export demand, China applies the brakes to its overheated market, stalling exuberant foreign transplants. Western Europe, faced with growing competition from low-wage Eastern Europe, struggles with falling revenues, failed strategies, plant closings and resulting union ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.