VIENNA – Renault SA unveils its Latitude sedan, while Russian partner OAO AvtoVAZ introduces its first Lada car based on a Renault platform, at this year’s Moscow auto show that runs through Sept. 5. The Latitude is the most-important global premiere in Moscow. Based on the Renault Samsung SM5, the 193-in. (489-cm) long car will be sourced from Renault Samsung Motor Co. Ltd.’s plant in Busan, South Korea. It will be available with 2.0L, 2.5L and 3.5L gasoline engines, as well as 2.0L ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.