Carbuyers can look forward to a greater mix of sport/utility vehicles (SUV) and high-profile luxury cars in the new millenium. Expect new offerings from Ford Motor Co. and its Lincoln and Mercury brands. DaimlerChrysler AG models range from a Jeep Cherokee redesign to the upscale crossover Chrysler CS sport wagon. Fiat SpA, Volkswagen AG, Peugeot SA and Porsche AG jump on the bandwagon with their first SUVs. Japanese brands will further blur the distinction between car and truck, while ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.