There are conflicting views on the future of biofuels as a way to reduce greenhouse-gas (GHG) emissions. Scientists tell the European Commission biofuels are not as sustainable as they seem, and are questioning whether biofuels can ever be produced sustainably in significant quantities. But in Toronto, the Global Renewable Fuels Alliance releases data claiming significant GHG reductions from global biofuels production. The Guardian newspaper reports the European researchers also argue ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.