Global ET, a Farmington Hills, MI-based software engineering and information integration provider, unveils a new version of its SIMSigma electronic data collection and error proofing software it says can improve manufacturing quality and cut costs. SIMSigma, consisting of several software modules, originally was created five years ago and is used to help companies, primarily automotive suppliers, enforce their individual plant-floor procedures. The latest version adds new capabilities ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.