An international survey by professional services company Deloitte finds the present generation of electric cars do not meet consumers’ expectations on charge convenience, cost of charging, vehicle price and range. Australia-based Deloitte Motor Industry Services partner Danny Rezek says the vast majority of respondents have demands that pure EVs in today’s market do not fulfill. These include a range of at least 200 miles (320 km) (68% of respondents), charging time of two hours or less ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.