DETROIT – Having won government approval to purchase the remaining 51% stake of Delta Motor Corp., General Motors Corp. says it will increase its dealership network in South Africa. Maureen Kempston Darkes predicts 5% industry sales growth in South Africa. GM wants to have 25-30 showrooms in South Africa, up from the 22 dealerships Delta currently operates, Delta President and Managing Director Bob Socia tells journalists during a Jan. 28 conference call. Authorization from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.