After years of leaning on its Cavalier to cover an increasingly broader small-car segment, Chevrolet unveils the all-new Cobalt compact car at the Los Angeles auto show. Paired with the economy-focused ’04 Aveo subcompact, which General Motors Corp. began selling last month, Cobalt will cover the small-car segment’s high end, explains Chevy General Manager Brent Dewar. GM unveils Chevy Cobalt at LA auto show. “This country’s small cars are divided into two segments, very ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.