General Motors Corp. says it is seeking to become the industry's first volume producer of fuel cell-powered vehicles. “Our goal is to be the first company to sell 1 million fuel cell electric vehicles,” says Byron McCormick, co-director of GM's Global Alternate Propulsion Center, Honeoye Falls, NY. “By the end of this decade we want to have a significant market presence using gasoline as a (source of hydrogen for fuel cells).” GM's fuel cell technology and business strategy is aimed at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.