General Motors (Thailand) Ltd. tells the Thai government it will continue with plans to turn Thailand into its hub for Southeast Asian operations and will not lay off workers, despite parent General Motors Corp.’s U.S. bankruptcy filing Monday. GM Southeast Asian Operations and Chevrolet Sales (Thailand) Ltd. CEO Steve Carlisle reaffirms to Industry Minister Charnchai Chairungrueng the company will expand its investment in Thailand, which he says has potential to expand the market to other ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.