VIENNA – ZAO GM-AvtoVAZ may add Opel cars into its portfolio. Russian business daily Vedomosti, quoting sources close to the company, says GM-AvtoVAZ plans to start assembling two Adam Opel GmbH models in 2007 or 2008. General Motors Corp. and Lada maker OAO AvtoVAZ each own 41.5% of the joint venture, while the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development holds the remaining 17%. Vedomosti also quotes GM-AvtoVAZ General Director Richard Swando as saying the partners “have laid ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.