In addition to being delayed by a General Motors Corp. decision to juggle product plans at an assembly plant under construction, the automaker's Epsilon midsize vehicle platform is losing products, too. GM has delayed indefinitely — or more likely axed completely — the Pontiac Banner and Buick Signia crossovers, sources tell Ward's. Codenamed GMX390 and GMX391, the “sedan-like vans” were due around 2003-2005. Banner was to replace the Pontiac Bonneville and Signia was to replace Buick ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.