DETROIT – General Motors Corp. President and CEO Fritz Henderson says the auto maker’s bankruptcy is moving smoothly and suggests it could exit Chapter 11 protection earlier than anticipated. “It’s progressing according to plan,” Henderson tells Ward’s during a roundtable with journalists at The National Summit here. GM entered bankruptcy on June 1 and its first-day motions, a laundry list of items needing court approval for the auto maker to continue with everyday operations, have been ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.