DETROIT – General Motors Corp. reports net income of $228 million, or $0.57 per share, on revenue of $44.3 billion in the year’s first quarter, which includes special items and Hughes Electronics Corp. That compares with $237 million, or $0.53 per share a year earlier. Excluding the special items and Hughes, income leaps to $791 million, or $1.39 diluted earnings per share, compared with year-ago earnings of $321 million on revenue of $40.7 billion. The charges include a $407 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.