"It’s the hallmark of what GMC has to offer," is how Lorraine Babiar, assistant brand manager for Sierra trucks, describes the new QUADRASTEER system being installed in big pickups starting this month at the Oshawa, Ont., plant. Ms. Babiar expects 35,000-40,000 units, sourced from Delphi Automotive Systems Corp., will be installed next year. About 15,000 will go into the GMC Sierra Denali, on which the 4-wheel steering system is standard, as GMC considers the vehicle the entry point for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.