SAO PAULO — General Motors do Brasil operations earn an ISO 14001 certification in a record 14 months, the automaker says. GM facilities in Gravatai, Indaiatuba, Mogi das Cruzes, Sao Caetano do Sul, Sao Jose dos Campos, Sao Paulo and Sorocaba, as well as the Allison Transmission unit and GM’s joint-venture operations with Fiat Auto SpA, were certified after an intensive series of audits of environmental management processes. GM officials say the achievement underscores the company’s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.