SAO Paulo – General Motors do Brasil Ltda. will offer a 2L flex fuel engine capable of running on gasoline or alcohol fuel in its ’04 Zafira, which currently is undergoing testing. In addition, GM-Brazil is unleashing its new Montana light pickup, which will be offered in two versions: base and off-road. Both models will boast the largest cargo compartment in their class.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.