SAO PAULO – General Motors do Brasil Ltd. has nudged out Fiat Automoveis SA and Volkswagen do Brasil Ltd., respectively, in four of the last five months, making the U.S. subsidiary No.1 in sales in the country. GM currently holds a 25.4% share of Brazil’s market, followed by Fiat with 25.0% and VW with 24.2%. GM Celta Internet sales are drawing potential customers to brand. Part of GM’s sales rise is due to the success of its Celta compact car, produced in Gravatai, Rio ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.