General Motors of Canada Ltd. says its Chevrolet Kodiak and GMC TopKick medium duty trucks will base at C$41,895 ($27,315) for the C4500 Regular Cab and C$43,750 ($28,524) for the C5500 Regular Cab. C4500 Cutaway models start at C$41,115 ($26,806), while C5500 Cutaways begin at C$42,970 ($28,015). The Motorhome version of the C4500 will sticker at C$41,780 ($27,240) and the C5500 at C43,635 ($28,449). C4500s have a gross vehicle weight rating of 16,000 lbs. (6,970 kg) and C5500s have a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.