General Motors Corp. President and CEO Fritz Henderson says the auto maker is close to fixing its business, as it gains court approval late yesterday for the sale of its best assets to a new company funded and majority-owned by the U.S. Treasury Dept. “We have, in effect, been fixing our bike while we ride it,” Henderson says today on GM’s corporate blog. “Now the repair work is almost done, and we’re steering the company back onto a path to viability and success,” he says, building on a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.