General Motors Co. says it continues to work with two remaining bidders on their best and final offers for Adam Opel GmbH, shooting down media reports a deal had been reached with a consortium led by parts supplier Magna International Inc. and that it favors an offer from private-equity firm RHJ International. However, GM Group Vice President John Smith, who leads negotiations for the sale of the auto maker’s German unit, also reiterates the offer from RHJI remains the least complex of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.