SAO PAULO – Negotiations with the state of Rio Grande do Sul, run by a pro-business governor, regarding tax concessions to build a new Celta variant for kit export are not going as well as General Motors do Brasil Ltda. would like. GM Brazil is asking the state to build new road access to the Celta plant to avoid congestion in the center of Gravatai, a town of about 90,000 inhabitants in metro Porto Alegre. GM Celta The tax concessions will be a big determining factor in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.