GM China Group’s joint ventures break the 200,000-monthly-sales mark for the first time in September, jumping 15% from year-ago to 208,353 vehicles. Shanghai General Motors Co. Ltd. delivered 100,786 vehicles in the month. Sales of Buick, Chevrolet and Cadillac vehicles surged 40.8% ahead of like-2009. Chevrolet deliveries spiked 36.8% to 46,243 units, driven by the Cruze and China-developed New Sail small car. Buick sales totaled 57,984 units, a 35.4% gain on prior-year, thanks to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.