First shown at the recent New York International Auto Show (see story, p. 5) is a driver distraction simulation commissioned by General Motors Corp. to lightheartedly show the dangers of distracted driving. The simulation (D3 — The Driver Distraction Demonstration) was created by Enlighten, an Ann Arbor, MI-based design, development and consulting company, as part of GM's new SenseAble driving initiative. Enlighten says it worked with GM safety engineers to visually simulate the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.