General Motors Corp. confirms it will move its Asia/Pacific regional headquarters from Singapore to Shanghai. The relocation will uproot about 100 employees who work in Singapore, where GM’s Asia/Pacific center of operations have been located since 1993. GM CEO Rick Wagoner announcing the auto maker will relocate its Asia/Pacific headquarters. The move to Shanghai includes a $250 million investment by GM and its China-based partner Shanghai Automotive Industry Corp. to upgrade the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.