GENEVA – General Motors Corp. has tentative plans to build Opel Astras at the joint venture assembly plant it is constructing with AvtoVAZ in Togliatti, Russia, a top company executive tells Ward’s here at the annual Geneva Auto Salon. See related story It also may consider products from other GM nameplates, including the auto maker’s European and Asian partners, reveals David Herman, GM executive-in-charge of the Commonwealth of Independent States. “We intend, within one year, to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.