General Motors Corp.’s shares in GM Daewoo Auto & Technology Co. could be pledged as surety for new financing from the Korea Development Bank, GM Asia/Pacific President Nick Reilly tells reporters in Seoul. Reilly, who also serves as chairman of GMDAT, spoke with reporters Thursday following a 3-hour meeting with KDB officials. Asked if GM’s 50.9% share in GMDAT could be used to guarantee a new credit facility, Reilly says in a transcript of the press conference. “It’s always ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.