SANTA BARBARA, CA – General Motors Corp. has received inquiries regarding the availability of its Ste. Therese, Que., Canada, assembly plant, which is scheduled to close Aug. 30, a company executive tells Ward’s here at a product seminar. “We have various interests who have been in contact,” says Michael Grimaldi, president-GM Canada, who declined to divulge further details. GM announced it was closing Ste. Therese, which makes the Camaro/Firebird, last September. Due to years of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.