General Motors Corp. will complete the implementation this summer of a 2-year initiative that will allow the auto maker to offer more models specifically tailored for certain regions of the U.S. by utilizing GM Accessories aftermarket parts. The program is establishing a network of 85 regions run by contracted wholesale distributors that are tasked with selling more products from GM Accessories to GM dealers. GM offered a special Escalade model in Los Angeles. After being a minor ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.