General Motors Corp., last of the North American auto makers to complete a review of fourth-quarter production plans, is making no major changes to overall output volume in the quarter. However, a modest cut in truck production is being offset by increased car volume. The auto maker’s October-December slate calls for the production of 1,217,400 cars and trucks in North America, some 900 units more than were on the schedule a month ago, including 6,300 fewer trucks but 7,200 more cars. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.