GM Daewoo Auto & Technology Co. Ltd. plans to apply the Chevrolet brand to its South Korean-produced vehicles sold in the domestic market. Currently, GMDAT vehicles offered in Korea bear the Daewoo badge. Some analysts believe switching to the Chevrolet brand will include a revision of the company’s name. However, GMDAT officials say no such decision has been made. It’s not clear if the Korean-built cars will be rebranded Chevys all at once, or whether the bowtie marque will be ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.