CHANGWON, South Korea – GM Daewoo Auto & Technology Co.’s top-secret replacement for the Matiz II 4-door small sedan currently is in pre-production launch at the auto maker’s specialized minicar plant here. The completely new model – only 20% of former parts have been retained – goes into full-scale production Dec. 15 for the global export markets. The car will be launched in Korea early next year. New ’05 Matiz II will be based on this M3X show car at Paris auto show. “Every ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.