GM Daewoo Auto & Technology Co. Ltd. began production of its first new model, the Lacetti, Nov. 2 in Kunsan, South Korea. The Lacetti, a midsize sedan, is equipped with a 1.5L engine and should reach consumers by Nov. 25, says GM Daewoo. The Lacetti also will be exported to Western Europe in mid-2003.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.